Monday, March 10, 2008

The Best Park






Last week was kind of boring, so Jacob and I really wanted to take the kids somewhere different this weekend. On Saturday night we went to an Italian restaurant for Uncle Shawn's birthday. We had a good time seeing Shawn and Missy and learning that we can move in with them this summer if we have to (which I've been worried about). On Sunday we went to the best park ever. It is at Joe Pool Lake and it is new so there aren't that many people who know about it yet. We were almost alone there, but a few kids showed up. There is a beach right next to the park, so we walked on the sand for a little bit. It was too cold to stay, but we have some good pictures so that when the kids get older we can pretend we took them on a beach vacation! The pictures look like Hawaii, right? I'm pretty sure I am going to have Brooklyn's birthday party at this park instead of having it at our house. I will let you all know soon. We really had a fun weekend.

1 comment:

K2 & Sweet'tater said...

i love the top picture of them together, it is great!